Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

ERC POLICE STATE
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: ERC POLICE STATE

Re:ERC POLICE STATE 12 years ago #13

• Crossroads
I am utterly disgusted by MM's behaviour. It beggars belief.

Re:ERC POLICE STATE 12 years ago #14

• Concerned ERC Parent
Leaflets? that's pathetic!

But save the greenbelt aren't a party are they? Weren't the groups against the incinerator handing out leaflets too?

As I said before there is a huge banner along the back fences of Cheviot Dr. Sadly it is now overlooking a load of tree trunks that have been cut down and are lying on the grass.

Everyone can see this driving down the Ayr road so I reckon that would reach more people than the leaflets. Can they expect a police raid?

What a waste of time.

Re:ERC POLICE STATE 12 years ago #15

• Crossroads
savethegreenbelt are an apolitical campaign group set up to inform people on ERCs ill conceived unwanted development plans to added 4000 houses into a local authority area with insufficient resources (including schooling) to cope.
What took place today, instigated by Montague must be publicised and then she can answer in a media spotlight.

Re:ERC POLICE STATE 12 years ago #16

• lasercow
  • Administrator
Well at least she's consistent - everything she does beggars belief! I'm sure we'll hear the full story in due course - I've heard a bit more, but not sure whether I should write it in case of legal proceedings. Wasting police time etc.

Whatever they have done to temporarily silence Save The Green Belt (I'm sure we'll hear more about that too), the group has grown and spread throughout the whole area. They have won many new friends and are not going to disappear after today.

Re:ERC POLICE STATE 12 years ago #17

• DJ
The only things missing were the helicopter and a swat team.
Officers surrounded the back and front of Tom's house.
Meantime MM is as I write, smiling sweetly, (not possible I know but you know that look like she's been sucking on lemons) at the polling station.
Maybe we should all go and engage with her to discuss her behaviour.

MM if you're in for another five years...... brace yourself!!!

Re:ERC POLICE STATE 12 years ago #18

• Concerned ERC Parent
If they are just a group and not political then what's the problem?

We need more groups like them. Their web site is very impressive and it's a sad site at Cheviot Drive and a lot of bitter people who have had to go through school "consultations" already due to this "plan".

If there isn't a change in administration tomorrow maybe we need a new party that can make a serious challenge next time.

But fingers crossed.
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds