Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

ERC POLICE STATE
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: ERC POLICE STATE

Re: ERC POLICE STATE 11 years, 7 months ago #283

• Why?
Sax if what I'm told is even half true you ain't even seeing the tip of the iceberg with that list.

Re: ERC POLICE STATE 11 years, 7 months ago #284

• Vicky
  • Administrator
I would just like to point out that it is me ,as an individual, that is pursuing this issue with ERC and not NHW. I asked the administrator of NHW to put it on this site to alert everyone else to this matter. I strongly support the use of CCTV but I think that it is absolutely appalling that people can look directly into my windows and in to my home without my permission . I am entitled to my privacy and for ERC to have been doing this for four years is ridiculous and to blame it on me and my window blinds just beggars belief.

Re: ERC POLICE STATE 11 years, 7 months ago #285

• Ernhw Ltd
  • ernhw Ltd
A very important issue as the ERC web site indicates that there are 168 CCTV camera's in Public Space and Property in East Renfrewshire and due to the apparent lack of safeguards have ERC been invading residents privacy over a number of years?

Re: ERC POLICE STATE 11 years, 7 months ago #286

• Ernhw Ltd
  • ernhw Ltd
Email out today

Request under the Freedom of Information (Scotland ) Act 2002.

Could you oblige and please send me information regarding the following.

Are all staff who work within the council CCTV control room licensed by the Security Industry Authority. (SIA)
Are all Community Wardens licensed by the SIA.
Is the Convener of Community Services licensed by the SIA.

What is the council policy as to who can access the CCTV control room.

If non SIA licensed persons are permitted to enter the room, what is the council policy in relation to their ability to view the screens and are their visits recorded.

What is the make and model of the Matrix Multi Plexer control system in use in the CCTV control room

What version of software is being used.

When was the software last upgraded

I would like the information provided to me electronically.

I understand that it is my right to receive your response within 20 working days of receipt of this request.

Kind Regards

Re: ERC POLICE STATE 11 years, 7 months ago #287

• Gerry
Anyone remember this.

council.jpg

Re: ERC POLICE STATE 11 years, 7 months ago #288

• lasercow
  • Administrator
You might be interested in Trapwire - discovered in documents released by Wikileaks recently, after which Wikileaks was attacked by hackers. I think it's just back online now.

Trapwire

Worldwide Surveillance?

I wonder if any councillors have an Access to ERC CCTV/Pink Gin swap going on with the CIA.....
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds