Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

ERC POLICE STATE
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: ERC POLICE STATE

Re:ERC POLICE STATE 12 years ago #31

• Concerned ERC Parent
You just never know. Even I did as recommended by BN & savethe greenbelt and voted Tory and convinced quite a few others. It seems you just have to mention green belt and schools...

I've now had my shower followed by my bath followed by a shower again

But if the administration doesn't change tomorrow after this what will it take?

Re:ERC POLICE STATE 12 years ago #32

• Crossroads
To BN,

Please let us know the details of the polling station incident once you've spoken to Tom.

To Tom,

Well done for standing up to MM. Please do not feel intimidated by her or the police. There should definitely be an investigation into their reaction.

Goodnight

Re:ERC POLICE STATE 12 years ago #33

• DJ
Crossroads wrote:
To BN,

Please let us know the details of the polling station incident once you've spoken to Tom.

I fully confirm Harry's account.

Re:ERC POLICE STATE 12 years ago #34

• Smiley
What does this lady look like?

Short? Dumpy? Dark hair cut into a dora haircut?

Looks like a poor turnout at Braidbar as well. And I dont think a lot of the old dears understood the new voting system. Not being allowed to old the vote meant that the wee lady infront of me waved her X infront of me.

Re:ERC POLICE STATE 12 years ago #35

• Concerned ERC Parent
She was actually in the polling station vote counting?

How did she do it? If the polling station is open for 12 hours and if 10 people per hour vote Labour, how many's that....? Must have got confused and decided to phone the polis!

I guess she'll just have to wait along with the rest of us but sounds desperate.

Re:ERC POLICE STATE 12 years ago #36

• lasercow
  • Administrator
I hear that there was no complaint from a candidate towards Save The Green Belt. Maybe people are getting their wires crossed in the election frenzy.
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds