Username Password: Remember me

Two major proposals to build on Green Belt
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Two major proposals to build on Green Belt

Re: Two major proposals to build on Green Belt 11 years, 7 months ago #7

• Stewart
Lasercow.
Mostly I agree with what you say but I disagree on a couple of points.
Firstly, I do not post anonymously as everyone knows exactly who I am.
Secondly, and as you are well aware, I have registered my opposition to the ruling administration in the past, especially the planning dept. Ironically, since the election I am now on the planning committee and I therefore can't speak out beforehand in case I am accused of bias.
But thirdly, and most importantly, there is another way of stopping any administration and that is at an election.
We all know that STGB were fairly active prior to the last local election and their prefered candidates were beaten.
Forgive me if I'm wrong but when the electorate come out to vote for a candidate, then we Cllrs have to listen to them.
In my own case, there were a lot of people horrified at the thought of all the development proposed in the MIR but some of them couldn't be bothered to come out and vote.

Re: Two major proposals to build on Green Belt 11 years, 7 months ago #8

• Hhs
  • Platinum Boarder
Stewart you are so right far to many people leave it to others to sort they are too lazy to vote then complain when they get this admin which is morally bankrupt and we will see building all over means s.t.g.b work hard to let us know what this lot are up to and how many times do you hear a council spokesperson no name telling us why they are destroying the greenbelt usually by blaming another party

Re: Two major proposals to build on Green Belt 11 years, 7 months ago #9

• Concerned ERC Parent
Lasercow is correct. There is enough info in a lot of these threads to back that up.

On another note, what happened in Waterfoot? I was reading today in the paper that cannot be mentioned that you Stewart, are guilty of doing a "McAlpine" - is this true?

Even the teapot voted and voted against. Was he more useful than you this time?

Anyway, at least they'll be providing all the school places we'll need to support this greed. Aye right. Watch as more kids lose their places.

Save the Green Belts school catchment rezoning and save our green space banner needs to be strapped to every bridge in Eastwood.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds