Search this site....

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

SPECIAL FEATURE: East Renfrewshire - A perfect place to broaden horizons
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SPECIAL FEATURE: East Renfrewshire - A perfect place to broaden horizons

SPECIAL FEATURE: East Renfrewshire - A perfect place to broaden horizons 8 years, 2 months ago #1

• Ernhw Ltd
  • ernhw Ltd

Re: SPECIAL FEATUEast Renfrewshire - A perfect place to broaden horizons 8 years, 2 months ago #2

• Norrie
If our council have no money and will be making cuts where is this money coming from.

Re: SPECIAL FEATUEast Renfrewshire - A perfect place to broaden horizons 8 years, 2 months ago #3

• lasercow
  • Administrator
"Taxpayers".

While I enjoy cycling through the Dams To Darnley area, I don't really get what they are trying to do with it. If I was cynical I would say it's being used to suck grants out of funding bodies.

It's basically a few upgraded paths and signposts. There is little access for cars. The World Buffet car park is proposed by the rangers as a meeting/access point.

This WAVE thing might bring a few jobs, but I'm not convince the location is best for this sort of thing. If you've ever walked/cycled round the loch, you'll know that the wind whips across it, even on a sunny day. I suppose if you have the wind behind you it might help.

Also I believe Glasgow are planning to allow housing to be build down at the World Buffet end.

Re: SPECIAL FEATUEast Renfrewshire - A perfect place to broaden horizons 8 years, 2 months ago #4

• Concerned ERC Parent
A perfect place to broaden horizons..... If you're a builder....

Re: SPECIAL FEATUEast Renfrewshire - A perfect place to broaden horizons 8 years, 2 months ago #5

• George
lasercow wrote:
"Taxpayers".

While I enjoy cycling through the Dams To Darnley area, I don't really get what they are trying to do with it. If I was cynical I would say it's being used to suck grants out of funding bodies.

It's basically a few upgraded paths and signposts. There is little access for cars. The World Buffet car park is proposed by the rangers as a meeting/access point.

This WAVE thing might bring a few jobs, but I'm not convince the location is best for this sort of thing. If you've ever walked/cycled round the loch, you'll know that the wind whips across it, even on a sunny day. I suppose if you have the wind behind you it might help.

Also I believe Glasgow are planning to allow housing to be build down at the World Buffet end.

Re: SPECIAL FEATUEast Renfrewshire - A perfect place to broaden horizons 8 years, 2 months ago #6

• Stewart
  • Gold Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds