ER Newsline

More ...

Surveys
Forum

Search this site....

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Am no gonny answer him, an ye canny make me !
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Am no gonny answer him, an ye canny make me !

Re: Am no gonny answer him, an ye canny make me ! 6 years, 11 months ago #31

• lgm
and the decision that was reached. This decision should be made on the basis of known community opinion (evidenced where possible) to clearly show to both the local community and other outside bodies, such as the Local Authority, that the community have been listened to and their view(s) accurately reflected.

No one reading TCC minutes could say they accurately reflect the meetings. Minutes are there to inform those who could not attend or are interested. They are also there so future CCs, with different CCllrs, can refer back. The Liaison officer and the LA should be censuring TCC for their incomplete, woeful and inaccurate minutes. No one could call a minute taker who produces those minutes, competent.

Re: Am no gonny answer him, an ye canny make me ! 6 years, 11 months ago #32

• Tom
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Ms Paton / Members of TCC

I apologise for the delay in responding to your reply to my question. (incorporating a complaint about this web site)

ERNHW Ltd has treated this as a stage II complaint and I have looked into your allegations.

As your correspondence failed to separate the many issues you cite, I will respond to them all in this one communication.

As has been mentioned earlier in this thread your correspondence was sent to a non existent address.

In addition I do not reside at the registered address of ERNHW Ltd as held by Companies House.

As is the norm with a person who can travel due to work commitments I provided you with my 'post box' address, where from any where in the world I can access and read my mail via the internet as it is opened, scanned then uploaded to my mail box.

I would appreciate if you should have any cause to write to me in the future that you follow my instructions, they are provided for a reason.

Re: Am no gonny answer him, an ye canny make me ! 6 years, 11 months ago #33

• Tom
  • Platinum Boarder
The first line of your e-mail states, and I quote verbatim, including typos "With regards to your recent correspondence to ThornliebankCommunity Council, I write to advise the following:"

You are of course aware that 'recent' correspondence was dated 2nd December 2016. I hardly think that it could be described as 'recent' to wait some one hundred and twenty five days for a reply.

You do realise that is one third of a calendar year, and you describe it as recent.

Re: Am no gonny answer him, an ye canny make me ! 6 years, 11 months ago #34

• Tom
  • Platinum Boarder
You next astonishing line ends "and as meetings of the CC can be long, with a busy agenda, there is a requirement that the business of the meeting is managed."

I have been reading your agenda, minutes and listening to audio of your meetings for a long time now.

I have not been aware of 'busy agendas'.

The meetings have not been long - you seem to struggle to make them last 1 hour and this is evidenced by the short Minutes.

Re: Am no gonny answer him, an ye canny make me ! 6 years, 11 months ago #35

• Tom
  • Platinum Boarder
In your very next sentence you state "Therefore the Community Council will not take questions or statements from non-residents, unless the Community Councilconsider that it is in the interests of the community who reside within the catchment to do so. The authority to decide which is relevant or not lies with the Chair."

Do you honestly think that someone from the likes of Eaglesham would pop along to your meeting, highlight a problem in Eaglesham, and expect you to deal with it?

For goodness sake woman TCC are so famous in relation to time delays that you have been nominated to the Guinness book of records.

Four months to respond to an e-mail.

Two years to deal with the problems at the Arden Bar.

Re: Am no gonny answer him, an ye canny make me ! 6 years, 11 months ago #36

• Tom
  • Platinum Boarder
"will not take questions or statements from non-residents, unless the Community Councilconsider that it is in the interests of the community who reside within the catchment to do so. The authority to decide which is relevant or not lies with the Chair."

Just one question with regards to your penultimate sentence in your first paragraph.

It would appear to me to be that although your Lynette appears to be multi talented, how could she manage to judge the value of a question, if no one is permitted to ask one in the first place?
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds