ER Newsline

More ...

Surveys
Forum

Search this site....

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Am no gonny answer him, an ye canny make me !
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Am no gonny answer him, an ye canny make me !

Re: Am no gonny answer him, an ye canny make me ! 6 years, 11 months ago #49

• Gloria
Think she would have learnt from the last time. Mind you that was being made bankrupt according to this site.

Re: Am no gonny answer him, an ye canny make me ! 6 years, 11 months ago #50

• Sax
  • Platinum Boarder
Just a Radom thought, if the council is taking you to court for not paying. Should you be an office bearer in a CC or TRA

Re: Am no gonny answer him, an ye canny make me ! 6 years, 11 months ago #51

• Ernhw Ltd
  • ernhw Ltd
Subject: Complaint regarding Lisa Paton TCC
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 19:34:58 +0100
From: Tom < This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >
To: McCulloch, Vincent < This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >
CC: Sneddon, Jim < This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >

Dear Mr McCulloch,

I refer to the e-mail below with the answer to my question which you are aware I have waited four months to receive.

Whilst my question has been answered it would also appear that a decision has been taken by the members of Thornliebank Community Council which effects me as an individual.

That decision is to prevent me at any stage in the future, should I wish to do so, from communicating with TCC either in writing or verbally.

They have determined that if I write, they will not respond and if I attend a TCC meeting I will be denied the opportunity to request permission to speak.

I have a number of concerns with regards this action.

I can see no authority afforded to a community council to conduct such actions in either the Scheme of Establishment or the Constitution.

Indeed in my opinion such a course of action would make those responsible to be in flagrent breach of the Scheme, Constitution and the Code of Conduct.

My other concern is that it is stated that East Renfrewshire Council have been informed of this decision, although they have not named an individual.

Informing and being authorised are two totally different matters.

I am also concerned that such a monumential decision was not taken in an open and transparent manner as there is no metion of this in the TCC minutes of any meeting.

In addition I note that there is no response in relation to my complaint regarding the secretary Lisa Paton.

Indeed there has been no mention of the complaint at all.

I am aware that my complaint should have been dealt with by the community council in the first instance.

('Repeated demands' would appear to refer to chaser e-mails requesting a reply to my question.)

I would be obliged if you would comment on :-

a) the community councillors belief that they have the authority to over ride the East Renfrewshire Council Scheme of Establishment and the Constitution, and should they actively implement these actions then they would be in direct breach of both, and the Code of Conduct.

b) has this apparent Thornliebank 'amendment' to the Local Government (Scotland) Act 1973 been approved by the council.

c) why TCC have failed to address my complaint and what action can be taken with this regard.

Kind Regards

Tom Taylor

Re: Am no gonny answer him, an ye canny make me ! 6 years, 11 months ago #52

• Ernhw Ltd
  • ernhw Ltd
Out today

Good afternoon Mr McCulloch,

I am aware that you were on leave until the 19th April 2017, however two weeks have now passed since your return I was wondering if you were in a position to respond to my enquiry, even with an interim.

Kind Regards

Tom

Re: Am no gonny answer him, an ye canny make me ! 6 years, 11 months ago #53

• Ernhw Ltd
  • ernhw Ltd
Rep

Re: Am no gonny answer him, an ye canny make me ! 6 years, 11 months ago #54

• Ernhw Ltd
  • ernhw Ltd
Out

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your response, could you also oblige and clarify the position in relation to item c).
Kind Regards

Tom
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds