ER Newsline

More ...

Surveys
Forum

Search this site....

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Hustings event for May election Council HQ may be home for some new councillors in May
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hustings event for May election Council HQ may be home for some new councillors in May

Hustings event for May election Council HQ may be home for some new councillors in May 7 years ago #1

• Ernhw Ltd
  • ernhw Ltd

Re: Hustings event for May election Council HQ may be home for some new councillors in May 7 years ago #2

• Bev Brown
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Hustings event for May election Council HQ may be home for some new councillors in May 7 years ago #3

• Hhs
  • Platinum Boarder
I hope you are successful bev , I do not know you , but any change has got to be for the good . This lot has damaged nm and our schools , roads , way of life , biogas plant , etc etc , they do not listen and if you try to put forward a different opinion they try to discredit you i.e. Friends of Rouen glen , another group who told them ( you cannot build that school on this park )and other groups and cc all attacked by erc ,the above groups have disbanded rather than continue being attacked by Erc , local democracy not in Erc , so people vote for bev unless you want more houses more pollution , more overcrowding in schools , more building on our parks i.e. Broom park , this if they get back in this will happen !!

Re: Hustings event for May election Council HQ may be home for some new councillors in May 7 years ago #4

• lasercow
  • Administrator
I was at the hustings, and saw Tony Buchanan refuse to say that ERC would insist that the more expensive option for the sewers would be required - he just shrugged his shoulders, seemed to blame Scottish Water, as if ERC had no say in the matter!

Re: Hustings event for May election Council HQ may be home for some new councillors in May 6 years, 11 months ago #5

• Bev Brown
  • Fresh Boarder
15IMG_3480.JPG
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds