ER Newsline

More ...

Surveys
Forum

Search this site....

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Another sign of certain people not wanting to talk to the public?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Another sign of certain people not wanting to talk to the public?

Another sign of certain people not wanting to talk to the public? 6 years, 11 months ago #1

• Ernhw Ltd
  • ernhw Ltd
We have asked who the five that accepted are
Screenshot2017-04-0519.16.13.jpg

Re: Another sign of certain people not wanting to talk to the public? 6 years, 11 months ago #2

• DJ2
For the avoidance of doubt I as a candidate for ward 2 am delighted to meet or communicate via social media, with any group, large or small, who want to give me their views on any relevant issue.
Because Newton Mearns splits across two wards with Eaglesham in one and Neilston in the other, if the group covers the whole of Newton Mearns, my colleague Bev Brown who is standing in Ward 5, and I will attend so both wards are covered.

My campaign contact details are:-
David Jesner
Candidate for Ward 2 Newton Mearns North and Neilston
EMAIL: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Briefing Notes 2013

APlacetogrowTFC.jpg

Re: Another sign of certain people not wanting to talk to the public? 6 years, 11 months ago #3

• Bev Brown
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Another sign of certain people not wanting to talk to the public? 6 years, 11 months ago #4

• Ernhw Ltd
  • ernhw Ltd
Screenshot2017-04-0714.28.25.jpg

Re: Another sign of certain people not wanting to talk to the public? 6 years, 11 months ago #5

• Ernhw Ltd
  • ernhw Ltd
Apparently not going to speak are

Ralph Robertson Independent
Sarah Hemy UKIP
Alex Mackie Lib Dems
Mary Montague Labour
Alan Lafferty Labour

Five years ago we were involved in arranging hustings, Mr Lafferty and Ms Montague were the two notable absentees then.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds