Username Password: Remember me

Every little step can lead to huge changes
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Every little step can lead to huge changes

Re: Every little step can lead to huge changes 6 years, 11 months ago #7

• Ernhw Ltd
  • ernhw Ltd
Russell MacMillan posted a copy of the Extra article on Save Broom Park f/b page, this was the response.
a_2017-04-15.jpg

b_2017-04-15.jpg

Re: Every little step can lead to huge changes 6 years, 11 months ago #8

• DJ2
Let's get real. MacAlpine is desperate to remind voters of his existence and Broom park and even this handrail are convenient vehicles.

In Ward 5 MacAlpine and Grant are both a disgrace as I can possibly identify more they have done against the community they are elected to represent than what they've done for residents.

MacAlpine once came to NMCC asking for our assistance so he could get a resident's road repaired.
Once we finished laughing, we reminded him he was convenor for Corporate Services, i.e. The Chief Execs office, so given he encouraged ERC to ignore us at every step, why would they now listen to us in preference to an exalted person such as himself.

Having done nothing for 5 years, if you tell him cameras will be present, he would turn up for the opening of a packet of crisps.

Re: Every little step can lead to huge changes 6 years, 11 months ago #9

• Hhs
  • Platinum Boarder
This is the same MacAlpine who said not a thing about the lrv bio plant because he was on the planing committee , that was until he was standing for reelection then suddenly he was against it . He has done nothing for the community , only ever promotes himself , with him the green belt will be always be under threat
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds