Candidates trailer is vandalised
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Candidates trailer is vandalised

Candidates trailer is vandalised 1 month ago #1

• Ernhw Ltd
  • ernhw Ltd
Courtesy The Extra

David MacDonald's campaign trailer was vandalised.

JOHN A. MACINNES

An independent candidate standing in ward four, Clarkston, Netherlee & Williamwood is claiming his election trailer has been sabotaged.

David MacDonald, uses a bright yellow pick up truck which tows a trailer displaying his campaign message. Last week, he had been at home, readying the trailer for the following days campaign journey with banners.

Then, on Saturday morning just as he was about to leave he was shocked to see that someone had slashed the tyres of the trailer.

David said: “It’s a rather unfortunate event but to be honest I was prepared for some form of dirty tricks during my campaign. We soldiered on though and got out there to bring our message albeit three hours later than planned.

I tell you...finding 13 inch trailer tyres on the fly on a holiday weekend in Glasgow is no easy task!”

David reported the matter to the police and the returning officer at the council. Police Scotland commented: “We received a report of vandalism to trailer tyres, which we are currently investigating. If anyone has any information they should call police on the non-emergency number of 101.”

Read more at: www.glasgowsouthandeastwoodextra.co.uk/n...vandalised-1-4424422

Re: Candidates trailer is vandalised 1 month ago #2

• lasercow
  • Administrator
That's shocking!

Not surprising, some supporters of mainstream political parties act as if they are brainwashed, anything that isn't for the Party is bad.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds