Username Password: Remember me

Will Vinny Waters ever grow up
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Will Vinny Waters ever grow up

Will Vinny Waters ever grow up 6 years, 10 months ago #1

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
Since being deposed as a candidate by the SNP Vinny has opened another Twitter account called, EASTRENTRUTH.

Which given Vinny's history would appear to be a strange choice of title.

Our chair decided to be one of his followers and clicked on the link, just as he had done many months previously with Vinny's other Twitter account WATERSFREED.

No input was made to either account and the following day he had been blocked from both accounts.

How childish of Vinny to block him from having the ability to read his possible 'wise words'.

Screenshot2017-06-1513.49.04.jpg

Re: Will Vinny Waters ever grow up 6 years, 10 months ago #2

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
How foolish Vinny, you should know that it is just so easy to open another account and view both of your Twitter accounts.

Which brings us onto the possible reason for your childish behaviour.

You signed onto the ERNHW Ltd forum under false details and with made up e-mail addies.

You were sussed and your accounts removed as your provided details were false.

Now we have spoken with ERNHW Ltd and they say that they have no problem with you calling yourself 'Christine' when you are out and about or in the likes of the pub, but they draw the line at you calling yourself 'Christine' on their forum.

CLLR_VINCENT_WATERS_8copy.jpg

Vinny Waters

Re: Will Vinny Waters ever grow up 6 years, 10 months ago #3

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Will Vinny Waters ever grow up 6 years, 10 months ago #4

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
From: Tom [mailto: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ]
Sent: 10 April 2017 21:27
To: Waters, Vincent (Cllr); McCaskill, Gordon (Cllr); Swift, Jim (Cllr); Miller, Stewart (Cllr); Grant, B (Cllr); Devlin, D (Cllr); Robertson, Ralph (Cllr); Reilly, Tommy (Cllr); Buchanan, Tony (Cllr); Carmichael, Alastair (Provost); Green, Elaine (Cllr); Fletcher, J (Cllr); Lafferty, A (Cllr); Montague, M (Cllr); McAlpine, Ian (Cllr); O'Kane, Paul (Cllr); Gilbert, C (Cllr); Hay, Kenny (Cllr); Cunningham, B (Cllr); Wallace, Gordon (Cllr)
Cc: ' This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it '
Subject: Re: Request

Dear Vincent,

Good to receive an e-mail from you after trying to get you to reply to my requests for almost five years.

I thought that TCC were slow, but five years takes the biscuit, is there something in the water in Thornliebank?

I will certainly answer your 15 questions.

However can I remind you that asking 15 questions, does not answer my question of you.

You answer my question which I asked first, and I will happily respond to yours.

As always

Kind Regards

Tom

Re: Will Vinny Waters ever grow up 6 years, 10 months ago #5

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
TT.jpg

The name being used was EddieS who was viewing and took the screen shot

Vinny's last email was not answered.

Re: Will Vinny Waters ever grow up 6 years, 10 months ago #6

• Geddes
What an extraordinary number of aliases he has for someone who claims never to have posted here. Imagine spending so much time berating others for using aliases and then doing so multiple times himself. Nobody of course is interested in Vinnys 15 questions apart from him and the small band of lonely women he dazzles with his personality

It must be absolutely galling for him to no longer have the tiny bit of power he once enjoyed. He can now spend his time shuffling from one meeting to another with his little cult following hanging on his every pronouncement.

From a man of substance to a man of no consequence whatsoever
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.62 seconds