Surveys
Forum

Search this site....

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Reviews - Freedom of Information (FOI)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Reviews - Freedom of Information (FOI)

Reviews - Freedom of Information (FOI) 5 years, 11 months ago #1

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
When an applicant receives their response to an FOI this caveat is always required to be provided, we will produce the responses to reviews that we have previously required to request.

East Renfrewshire Council offers the opportunity to apply to the Council for a review of how we have dealt with your enquiry. If you wish to proceed to review, please apply in writing within 40 working days to:

Re: Reviews - Freedom of Information (FOI) 5 years, 11 months ago #2

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
22 April 2018

I have obtained all relevant information held by the Council in this connection and am satisfied that further information should have been disclosedI apologise on behalf of the Council for their earlier omission.

Re: Reviews - Freedom of Information (FOI) 5 years, 11 months ago #3

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
20 December 2017

Finally, I agree that the basis on which the use of the s38 exemption proceeded required clarification in the earlier response at first instance. I have asked my colleague Mr Geddes to issue some further guidance to staff handling FOI requests in this regard for future reference and apologise to you on behalf of the Council for the lack of clarity in this instance.

Re: Reviews - Freedom of Information (FOI) 5 years, 11 months ago #4

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
22 November 2017

I have contacted all the staff instanced in your communications and have identified some further information which ought to have been considered

Re: Reviews - Freedom of Information (FOI) 5 years, 11 months ago #5

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
upon initial request.

Re: Reviews - Freedom of Information (FOI) 5 years, 11 months ago #6

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
31 August 2016

To that end, I attach various documents pertaining to the Whitelees Windfarm Trust application and structural survey reports relative to the wall. May I apologise on behalf of the Council that this was not forwarded to you earlier.
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds