Re: Council Meetings 5 years, 6 months ago #39

• RM64
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Council Meetings 5 years, 6 months ago #40

• RM64
  • Platinum Boarder
Reply from Cllr Jim Swift -

----Original message----
From : This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Date : 20/09/2018 - 13:45 (GMTST)
To : This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Subject : RE: Audit & Scrutiny Committee Meeting 27 September 2018 - Webcasting

Dear Eamonn,
It would be very helpful, given our last conversation about this matter if you could respond directly to [name]

It would seem that he has an FOI that advises about the costs being fixed, but does not consider the human resource implications.

It would be helpful I am sure if you advised about those costs and any other costs that make webcasting an expense.

Sincerely,
Jim

Re: Council Meetings 5 years, 6 months ago #41

• RM64
  • Platinum Boarder
----Original message----
Date : 20/09/2018 - 14:33 (GMTST)
To : This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Subject : Re: RE: Audit & Scrutiny Committee Meeting 27 September 2018 - Webcasting - Email from Cllr Swift

Hi Eamonn

I refer to email below from Cllr Swift.

Is this treated as an FOI request?

In addition to Cllr Swifts request, could I ask you to give details of when the 'the human resource implications.' were presented to Council and when they were approved?

I look forward to studying the costs that you give to advise me about these costs and about any other costs that make webcasting an expense.

I hope Cllr swift is not using you to put his case against the Webcasting of Council Meetings and his view that webcasting is an expense.

Thanks

Re: Council Meetings 5 years, 6 months ago #42

• RM64
  • Platinum Boarder
----Original message----
Date : 20/09/2018 - 16:22 (GMTST)
To : This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Subject : Re: RE: Audit & Scrutiny Committee Meeting 27 September 2018 - Webcasting - Email from Cllr Swift

Hi

As Cllr Swift sent his email to myself and to yourselves, I reciprocate to keep you up to date.

Do you all take the view of Cllr Swift regarding Webcast of this meeting?

Do you all agree that Eamonn Daly should be used to promote Cllr Swift's views on Webcasting and his view 'that webcasting is an expense.' ?

Thanks

----Original message----
Date : 20/09/2018 - 14:37 (GMTST)
To : This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Subject : Fwd: RE: Audit & Scrutiny Committee Meeting 27 September 2018 - Webcasting - Email from Cllr Swift

Hi Jim

for info

----Original message----
Date : 20/09/2018 - 14:33 (GMTST)

Hi Eamonn

I refer to email below from Cllr Swift.

Is this treated as an FOI request?

In addition to Cllr Swifts request, could I ask you to give details of when the 'the human resource implications.' were presented to Council and when they were approved?

I look forward to studying the costs that you give to advise me about these costs and about any other costs that make webcasting an expense.

I hope Cllr swift is not using you to put his case against the Webcasting of Council Meetings and his view that webcasting is an expense.

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds