ER Newsline

More ...

Surveys
Forum

Search this site....

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

The Leisure Trust do not want you to read this report - Why? - Read and decide for yourself
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: The Leisure Trust do not want you to read this report - Why? - Read and decide for yourself

Re: The Leisure Trust do not want you to read this report - Why? - Read and decide for yourself 4 years, 7 months ago #19

• RM64
  • Platinum Boarder
------ Original Message ------
To: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Sent: Tuesday, 3 Sep, 2019 At 10:51
Subject: Re: Cabinet meeting on 29 August 2019 - Agenda Item 3 - Trust End-Year report

Hi Alan

Would appreciate that you can confirm comment was made as requested and would appreciate an update on outcome.

Thanks

Re: The Leisure Trust do not want you to read this report - Why? - Read and decide for yourself 4 years, 7 months ago #20

• RM64
  • Platinum Boarder
To: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Sent: Monday, 2 Sep, 2019 At 16:09
Subject: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Big Wave Media

Hi Stewart

would appreciate reply.

Thanks

To: "Miller, Stewart (Cllr)" < This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >
Sent: Wednesday, 28 Aug, 2019 At 15:57
Subject: Re: Fwd: Big Wave Media

Hi Stewart

Just to say, I have not heard back from you.

I received this email, but have not received the email you say you forwarded a week ago.

Can you say how I can now get this email.

Thanks

From: "Miller, Stewart (Cllr)" < This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >
Sent: Tuesday, 27 Aug, 2019 At 14:40

Good afternoon

I forwarded your email to the Trust CEO and forwarded his response to you about a week ago

Regards,
Stewart

-------- Original message --------
Date:26/08/2019 19:28 (GMT+00:00)
To: "Miller, Stewart (Cllr)" < This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >

Hi Stewart

Have you forwarded my email to the Chair of the Trust Board?

or, please let me know how I can do this.

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds