Search this site....

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Accessing Current Council/Committee Agendas/Papers/Minutes
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Accessing Current Council/Committee Agendas/Papers/Minutes

Accessing Current Council/Committee Agendas/Papers/Minutes 4 years, 5 months ago #1

• RM64
  • Platinum Boarder
Sent: 09 October 2019 22:21
To: Daly, Eamonn
Subject: Council/Committee Agendas/Papers/Minutes

Hi Eamonn

Where can I find details of Current Council Meetings, Committee meetings, Agendas, papers and minutes via the Council's Web Site.

Correct me if I am wrong, but these used to be available via clicking on an section in the Your Council section of the Home page........

You could select the Committee via a drop down menu and then the Agendas, Papers and minutes would be available.

This seems to have disappeared...can you say why?

Thanks

------ Original Message ------
From: "Daly, Eamonn" < This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >
Sent: Thursday, 17 Oct, 2019 At 14:33
Subject: RE: Council/Committee Agendas/Papers/Minutes

Thank you for your email.

The Comms Team are currently in the process of streamlining the website and this has led to some pages inadvertently being moved or no longer being displayed.

The page can still be accessed at present.

Rather than click on the “Your Council” tab at the top of the page, go to the “Your Council” box at the bottom left hand corner of the homepage and click on the “Search past agendas, reports and minutes” tab.

This will take you to the search page.

You will then see the “View agendas, reports and minutes” link in the left hand column. Click on this link and this will take you to the page.

I have been in touch with the Comms Team and asked them to reintroduce the link directly from the “Your Council” tab at the top of the home page and also to include the link in the “Your Council” box at the bottom of the page.

Kind Regards
Eamonn Daly

Democratic Services Manager
Department of Corporate and Community Services
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds