ER Newsline

More ...

Surveys
Forum

Search this site....

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Councillor Alan Lafferty - Scottish Water - Linwood Ave, Viaduct Rd, Overlee Park, Busby Glen - Work to commence January 2020 for 14 months
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Councillor Alan Lafferty - Scottish Water - Linwood Ave, Viaduct Rd, Overlee Park, Busby Glen - Work to commence January 2020 for 14 months

Councillor Alan Lafferty - Scottish Water - Linwood Ave, Viaduct Rd, Overlee Park, Busby Glen - Work to commence January 2020 for 14 months 4 years, 4 months ago #1

• RM64
  • Platinum Boarder
------ Original Message ------
To: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Sent: Thursday, 24 Oct, 2019 At 09:16
Subject: Scottish Water work 2020 to 2021 - Linwood Ave, Viaduct Rd, Overlee Park, Busby glen

Hi Alan

Scottish Water work 2020 to 2021 - Linwood Ave, Viaduct Rd, Overlee Park, Busby glen

A Section of Linwood Ave and Viaduct Rd is to be closed for approx. 12 months from early 2020 to early 2021.

This is major work and will cause major disruption to residents living in Linwood Ave.

It has been proposed that as a benefit for the disruption suffered, after the work is completed Viaduct Rd, will be resurfaced.

Linwood Ave is in a very poor state of repair. It is due to be resurfaced.

If would appear sensible if Viaduct Rd is to be resurfaced then Linwood Ave(especially the section to be closed) be resurfaced at the same time.

I would appreciate if residents in Linwood Ave also benefit from the disruption caused and would appreciate that Linwood Ave (especially the section to be closed) is resurfaced after the work is done.

As with Viaduct Rd, Linwood Ave would also benefit from the installation of the new street lights. When can this be done?

I would also request that during the works and/or at resurfacing of Viaduct Rd, the pavement on the right hand side of the road as you face the junction of Viaduct Rd/Linwood Ave(entrance to Overlee Park) be installed and completed to join up with the existing pavement.

This will be a disruptive time for over a year for all residents.

Your help with this matter will be appreciated.

Sent: 28 October 2019 10:55
To: Lafferty, A (Cllr)
Subject: Re: Scottish Water work 2020 to 2021 - Linwood Ave, Viaduct Rd, Overlee Park, Busby glen

Hi Alan

Would appreciate in addition to below if you could give details regarding the collection and emptying of Household waste/bins during the period of the road closures.

In light of the recent ERC email problems would appreciate if you would acknowledge receipt of these emails.

Thanks

------ Original Message ------
From: "Lafferty, A (Cllr)" < This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >
Sent: Monday, 28 Oct, 2019 At 15:57
Subject: RE: Scottish Water work 2020 to 2021 - Linwood Ave, Viaduct Rd, Overlee Park, Busby glen

I acknowledge receipt of your message below and have submitted it, Case Submitted - reference 101002126198.

I appreciate the degree of disruption in the streets that you mention that will address serious flooding of sewage experienced by some residents in the Sheddens area.

Yours sincerely,
Cllr Alan Lafferty
Labour & Co-operative Member Ward 4
Convener for Environment
East Renfrewshire Council
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds