ER Newsline

More ...

Surveys
Forum

Search this site....

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Councillors and Eastwood Park Masterplan cross party member and officer working group
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Councillors and Eastwood Park Masterplan cross party member and officer working group

Re: Councillors and Eastwood Park Masterplan cross party member and officer working group 4 years, 2 months ago #13

• RM64
  • Platinum Boarder
------ Original Message ------
To: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Sent: Sunday, 12 Jan, 2020 At 17:54
Subject: Fwd: Eastwood Park Masterplan cross party member and officer working group.

Dear Chief Executive

I refer to the emails below from Cllr Miller instructing me to contact yourself regarding my request of 3/1/2020 to have the views/concerns of Busby, Clarkston, Netherlee, Williamwood residents/constituents addressed in the terms of reference and/or agenda of the Eastwood Park Masterplan cross party member and officer working group.

I would appreciate answer/reply/update regarding these views/concerns and the current state of the group.

These are not extreme views/concerns and are shared by other residents.

Thanks

Sent: 20 January 2020 09:50
To: McMillan, Lorraine < This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >
Subject: Re: Fwd: Eastwood Park Masterplan cross party member and officer working group.

Dear Chief Executive

Would appreciate reply in order that I can update Cllr Miller.

Thanks

From: "Tait, Alison" < This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >
Sent: Monday, 20 Jan, 2020 At 12:39
Subject: RE: Fwd: Eastwood Park Masterplan cross party member and officer working group.

Thank you for your email below and your email of 12 January addressed to Lorraine McMillan, Chief Executive, to which I acknowledge safe receipt.

As there are a number of parts to your enquiry, Lorraine will respond to you within 20 working days from the date of your original email.

Kind regards

Executive Assistant to Chief Executive

From: "McMillan, Lorraine" < This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >
Sent: Thursday, 23 Jan, 2020 At 16:06
Subject: RE: Fwd: Eastwood Park Masterplan cross party member and officer working group.

Thank you for your email of 12 and 20 January 2020.

In your email you have outlined 24 issues and you have requested that the working group, which has been set up as a result of a decision by East Renfrewshire Council on the evening of 17 December 2019, takes these issues into consideration.

Having reviewed the issues, I am sure that the working group will consider many of these when developing options for a final decision by Council.

I will pass a copy of your issues to the chair of the working group, once appointed, for his or her consideration.

However for clarity, I will not be suggesting to the chair that a reply is given to your letter as most of the issues you raise have still to be determined.

It will be up to the working group to consider the priorities for preparing the final business plan and for achieving Best Value.

The exception to this is issue 23 regarding the Leisure Trust which is not a matter for the Council or the working group.

Thank you for your interest in the proposed Leisure Centre.

Kind regards
Lorraine McMillan
Chief Executive

Re: Councillors and Eastwood Park Masterplan cross party member and officer working group 4 years, 1 month ago #14

• RM64
  • Platinum Boarder
Sent: 27 January 2020 12:04
To: McMillan, Lorraine < This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >
Subject: RE: Eastwood Park Masterplan cross party member and officer working group.

Hi

Thanks for this.

Would appreciate if you can give the dates, venue and times for the working group meetings.

Again, you help is appreciated.

Thanks

From: "McMillan, Lorraine" < This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >
Cc: "Fry, Lesley" < This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >
Sent: Friday, 31 Jan, 2020 At 16:05
Subject: RE: Eastwood Park Masterplan cross party member and officer working group.

Thank you for your email of 27 January 2020.

I am not aware of the date of the meeting and I will not be involved.

I have passed a copy of your  email to Lesley Fry, the Director of Environment’s Secretary, and she will inform you of the date as appropriate.

Kind regards
Lorraine McMillan
Chief Executive

Sent: 17 February 2020 13:47
To: Fry, Lesley
Subject: Fwd: RE: Eastwood Park Masterplan cross party member and officer working group.

Hi

I refer to the email below from Chief Executive East Renfrewshire Council.

Would appreciate if you can give the dates, venue and times for the working group meetings.

Who is the Chair of the Group?

Are Agendas/Papers/Minutes available?

Your help with this is appreciated.

Thanks

To: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Sent: Friday, 21 Feb, 2020 At 17:01
Subject: Would appreciate courtesy of a reply - Re: Eastwood Park Masterplan cross party member and officer working group.

Hi

Would appreciate the courtesy of a reply.

Thanks

Sent: Thursday, 27 Feb, 2020 At 16:26
Subject: Re: Would appreciate courtesy of a reply - Re: Eastwood Park Masterplan cross party member and officer working group.

Hi

The Chief Executive contacted you on 31/1/2020.

Would appreciate the courtesy of a reply.

Thanks

Re: Councillors and Eastwood Park Masterplan cross party member and officer working group 4 years, 1 month ago #15

• RM64
  • Platinum Boarder
From: "Fry, Lesley" < This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >
Sent: Thursday, 27 Feb, 2020 At 16:49
Subject: RE: RE: Eastwood Park Masterplan cross party member and officer working group.

I refer to your emails.

The first meeting of the group will be held on 12th March 2020 at 11am at East Renfrewshire Councils HQ.

The chair of the group has still to be determined.

Agendas/papers/minutes are not available. 

This is an internal and private member/officer working group established  to deal with operational matters.

Regards
Lesley
Lesley Fry
Secretary to Director of Environment

Re: Councillors and Eastwood Park Masterplan cross party member and officer working group 4 years, 1 month ago #16

• RM64
  • Platinum Boarder
To: "Fry, Lesley" < This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >
Sent: Thursday, 27 Feb, 2020 At 20:48
Subject: RE: RE: Eastwood Park Masterplan cross party member and officer working group.

Hi

Thanks for this.

but, would appreciate your help with some clarification.

Where in East Renfrewshire Councils HQ will the meeting be held?

Is it open to the public?

You say -

'Agendas/papers/minutes are not available'

What information is available?

- regarding the meeting?

- regarding the function of the group?

- regarding the work carried out by the group?

You say

'This is an internal and private member/officer working group established to deal with operational matters'

I don't remember the Director for Environment describing the group as 'an internal and private member/officer working group established to deal with operational matters' when making the recommendation that the group be setup?

I think their words were 'In the circumstances it is suggested that a cross party member and officer working group (including elected member Trust representation) be established..........'

My understanding that it is the Eastwood Park Masterplan cross party member and officer working group - a very public group.

Why is it now 'internal' and 'private'?

Would appreciate if you can clarify what you mean by 'internal'.

Would appreciate if you can clarify what you mean by 'private'.

Who are the private members?

Please give names.

Who are the private officers?

Please give names?

To deal with what operational matters?

Please give details of these operational matters.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Councillors and Eastwood Park Masterplan cross party member and officer working group 4 years, 1 month ago #17

• RM64
  • Platinum Boarder
To: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ; This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Sent: Monday, 9 Mar, 2020 At 13:55
Subject: COUNCIL MEETINGS - WEEK COMMENCING 9 MARCH 2020

Hi

I refer to the notice published on the Council Web site -

COUNCIL MEETINGS - WEEK COMMENCING 9 MARCH 2020 THE UNDERNOTED MEETINGS WILL BE HELD IN THE COUNCIL HEADQUARTERS, EASTWOOD PARK, GIFFNOCK

Would appreciate if you would clarify why the following meeting is not listed -
Eastwood Park Masterplan cross party member and officer working group -meeting 12th March 2020 at 11am at East Renfrewshire Councils HQ.

Also, Where in East Renfrewshire Councils HQ will the meeting be held?

Is it open to the public?

If the meeting is not open to the public, would appreciate if you could explain why not.

Thanks

Re: Councillors and Eastwood Park Masterplan cross party member and officer working group 4 years, 1 month ago #18

• RM64
  • Platinum Boarder
From: "Daly, Eamonn" < This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >
To: "Innes, Caroline" < This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >
Sent: Monday, 9 Mar, 2020 At 17:01
Subject: RE: COUNCIL MEETINGS - WEEK COMMENCING 9 MARCH 2020

Thank you for your email.

The meetings list published on the Council’s website lists only formal meetings of the Council and any committees established by the Council as set out in the Council’s Scheme of Administration.

As the working group is not a formal meeting details have not been included.

The Director of Environment has been making arrangements for the meeting.

Any queries about the venue for the meeting should be addressed to him.

The meeting of the working group is not open to the public and I understand the Director of Environment has already explained to you why this is the case.

Yours faithfully
Eamonn Daly
Democratic Services Manager
Department of Corporate and Community Services
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds