Forum

Search this site....

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Cllr Stewart Miller - Police Scotland draft Local Policing Plan 2020-2023
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cllr Stewart Miller - Police Scotland draft Local Policing Plan 2020-2023

Re: Cllr Stewart Miller - Police Scotland draft Local Policing Plan 2020-2023 4 years, 2 months ago #7

• RM64
  • Platinum Boarder
------ Original Message ------
To: "Miller, Stewart (Cllr)" < This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >
Sent: Wednesday, 12 Feb, 2020 At 16:49
Subject: Re: Police Scotland have invited all councillors to comment on their draft Local Policing Plan 2020-2023

Hi Stewart

Again you knowingly choose to misrepresent my request.

I am not asking you about representations you make to police on behalf of constituents.

I did not ask you for details of constituents personal/private representations.

I am asking about the Police Scotland draft Local Policing Plan 2020-2023 and its effect on your Ward 4 constituency.

I asked what views/thoughts you will be representing/putting forward regarding the Police Scotland draft Local Policing Plan 2020-2023 and its effect on your Ward 4 constituency.

Nothing to do with constituents personal/private representations.

I would still appreciate the requested information.

But, your help on this important matter is appreciated.

Re: Cllr Stewart Miller - Police Scotland draft Local Policing Plan 2020-2023 4 years, 2 months ago #8

• RM64
  • Platinum Boarder
TO: Councillors C Merrick (Chair); P O’Kane (Vice Chair); C Bamforth; T Buchanan; D Devlin; B Grant;

A Lafferty; and

S Miller.

CABINET (POLICE & FIRE)

A meeting of the Cabinet (Police and Fire) will be held in the Council Chamber, East Renfrewshire Council Headquarters, Eastwood Park, Giffnock

on Thursday, 13 February 2020 at 10.00am.

The agenda of business is as shown below.

Caroline Innes
C INNES DEPUTY CHIEF EXECUTIVE

AGENDA ITEM 4 -

4.Police Scotland – East Renfrewshire Local Policing Plan 2020-23 - Report by Divisional Commander (copy issued separately).

You can read Agendas/Papers/Minutes here -

www.eastrenfrewshire.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=3632&go=Go

You can read the Police Scotland – East Renfrewshire Local Policing Plan 2020-23 - Report by Divisional Commander here -

www.eastrenfrewshire.gov.uk/CHttpHandler.ashx?id=25912&p=0

Re: Cllr Stewart Miller - Police Scotland draft Local Policing Plan 2020-2023 4 years, 1 month ago #9

• Tom
  • Platinum Boarder
Forward someone who repeatedly thinks I talk nonsense and that I make no sense, it surprises me that you persist with your correspondence

Wow, no surprise here, a 66 year old child called Stewart Miller.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds