ER Newsline

More ...

Surveys
Forum

Search this site....

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Emergency Council Meeting Monday 23 March 2020 at Eastwood Park Headquarters.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Emergency Council Meeting Monday 23 March 2020 at Eastwood Park Headquarters.

Re: Emergency Council Meeting Monday 23 March 2020 at Eastwood Park Headquarters. 4 years ago #13

• RM64
  • Platinum Boarder
Sent: 23 March 2020 09:06
To: Lafferty, A (Cllr) < This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >
Subject: Fwd: PROPOSED EMERGENCY DECISION-MAKING ARRANGEMENTS

Sorry, It would appear the ERC email system is blocking emails to Councillors.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Lafferty, Alan Temp" < This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >
Sent: Monday, 23 Mar, 2020 At 11:43
Subject: RE: PROPOSED EMERGENCY DECISION-MAKING ARRANGEMENTS

There has been a problem with Council E-Mail that was not rectified until last night.

I supported the Proposal on Emergency Decision Making Arrangements.

The Emergency Committee will hold Chief Officers to account. I have every confidence that they will do that.

Re: Emergency Council Meeting Monday 23 March 2020 at Eastwood Park Headquarters. 4 years ago #14

• Tom
  • Platinum Boarder
RM64 wrote:

------ Original Message ------
Sent: Monday, 23 Mar, 2020 At 09:16
Subject: RE: PROPOSED EMERGENCY DECISION-MAKING ARRANGEMENTS

Dear Sir

I can confirm the council email system has been down for the past week

As I have indicated in previous communication, I will not be responding to your correspondence for the reasons stated

Stewart
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

In my personal opinion Mr Miller has breached the Councillors Code of Conduct as follows. (Perhaps David Macdonald can email and alert him to my post)

Accountability and Stewardship
You are accountable to the public for your decisions and actions. You have a duty to consider issues on their merits, taking account of the views of others, and you must ensure that the Council uses its resources prudently and in accordance with the law.

Openness
You have a duty to be as open as possible about your decisions and actions, giving reasons for your decisions and restricting information only when the wider public interest clearly demands.

Respect
You must respect all other councillors and all Council employees and the role they play, treating them with courtesy at all times. Similarly you must respect members of the public when performing duties as a Councillor.
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds