ER Newsline

More ...

Surveys
Forum

Search this site....

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

The Truth, the Whole Truth and nothing but.........
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: The Truth, the Whole Truth and nothing but.........

Re: The Truth, the Whole Truth and nothing but......... 5 months, 1 week ago #43

• The Insider
  • Senior Boarder
A little bird tells me that another Giffnock Community Councillor, Anthony Halifax, the Treasurer, has now resigned from the Community Council as of yesterday (Tuesday).

Re: The Truth, the Whole Truth and nothing but......... 5 months, 1 week ago #44

• The Insider
  • Senior Boarder
It also appears that this Community Councils Secretary left some time ago, therefore they have no office bearers.

Re: The Truth, the Whole Truth and nothing but......... 2 months, 3 weeks ago #45

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
Newsline wrote:
We will close down this thread for a short time as it has come to our attention that the Council (ERC) intend to hold a hearing to investigate the allegations made by Allan R M Steele against the Community Council.

Our house rules are clear we will not discuss anything that is pending a hearing / court.

What we can discuss is that the council had 12 weeks to hold the hearing and conclude its findings from the date of conclusion of the preliminaries.

As of today there are two weeks left for the hearing to be held, and no notification has been issued with regards to the date and time of the hearing.

Re: The Truth, the Whole Truth and nothing but......... 2 months, 3 weeks ago #46

• The Insider
  • Senior Boarder
A little bird tells me that East Renfrewshire Council are possibly wishing to run out of time and therefore the complaints will not be heard.

Re: The Truth, the Whole Truth and nothing but......... 2 months, 2 weeks ago #47

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
Three days to go until the hearing deadline.

Is it a possibility that the person complaining does not wish the hearing to go ahead, and if so, why?

Re: The Truth, the Whole Truth and nothing but......... 1 month, 3 weeks ago #48

• The Insider
  • Senior Boarder
A little bird tells me that the hearing will now be held mid January.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds