ER Newsline

More ...

Surveys
Forum

Search this site....

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

The Truth, the Whole Truth and nothing but.........
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: The Truth, the Whole Truth and nothing but.........

Re: The Truth, the Whole Truth and nothing but......... 3 years, 8 months ago #7

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
Far to many posts to display, however it would appear that many peeps were perhaps intrigued and or interested in Mr Steele, and asked Mr Google for information about him.

2020-08-179.jpg

Re: The Truth, the Whole Truth and nothing but......... 3 years, 8 months ago #8

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
14 June 2020 - A person who identified themselves as 'James Williamson' posted on 'Friends of Huntly Park' Facebook page. The post contained a link to a National Newspaper article from 2016 in which Mr Steele featured.

daily-news-tronc-ap-img.jpg

NEWSLINE has no requirement to replicate the link or the substance of the article as it is irrelevant to this thread AT THIS TIME, suffice to say it related to a Domestic Conviction.

Re: The Truth, the Whole Truth and nothing but......... 3 years, 8 months ago #9

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
14 June 2020 - Mr Steeles response
2020-08-183.jpg

Re: The Truth, the Whole Truth and nothing but......... 3 years, 8 months ago #10

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
14 June 2020 - Mr Steele contacted a civilian operator at 101 and reports a suspect crime and thereafter informs the members of Go Giffnock Facebook page.

2020-08-193.jpg

Re: The Truth, the Whole Truth and nothing but......... 3 years, 8 months ago #11

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
14 June 2020 - NEWSLINE reaches out to Mr Steele as they do to all people who may be subject of forthcoming news items.

Click on image to enlarge

2020-07-203.png

Re: The Truth, the Whole Truth and nothing but......... 3 years, 8 months ago #12

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
15th June 2020 - Mr Steele makes it known to Giffnock Community Councillors that he appears to have identified an alleged 'serial' troll in an email to the council.

"I am aware of others (to include elected representatives of our communities) being singled out for similar attention. That appals me as much as when I am the perpetrator’s target. The perpetrator in this case has crossed the line with the wrong person and I will be happy to take the lead in seeing this through (bullies don’t generally do so well with me – this particular individual will certainly be no exception)."
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds