TOPIC: Cllr Annette Ireland - MSP?

Cllr Annette Ireland - MSP? 3 years, 7 months ago #1

• RM64
  • Platinum Boarder
Cllr Annette Ireland has posted on their facebook page -

18/9/2020

Cllr Annette Ireland
15 hrs ·

Delighted to confirm that I have, this afternoon, received confirmation that I have been added to the approved list of potential SNP candidates for the upcoming Scottish Parliament elections.

I am therefore delighted to announce that I will be asking SNP members in Eastwood to select me as their candidate to go forward for the Scottish Parliament elections next year.

From the outset, I’d like to wish my fellow candidates the best of luck in the selection process and hope that we can all show the true strength and depth of those wishing to represent Eastwood.

I have lived in this constituency for many years.

This is my home, and the people here deserve a candidate with an abundance of local knowledge.

At a time when community spirit is absolutely vital we need MSP’s who understand the needs of our local area and will fight to represent them.

It would be my absolute honour to represent the people of Eastwood in our Parliament.

I will always have a passion for Independence as well as the drive and determination to work towards both a fairer Eastwood and a fairer Scotland for all.

Re: Cllr Annette Ireland - MSP? 3 years, 7 months ago #2

• Tom
  • Platinum Boarder
ERC Admin Councillor salary £18,000

MSP salary £64,470
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds