Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

New administration at ERC
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: New administration at ERC

Re: New administration at ERC 11 years, 10 months ago #19

• Why?
Panic this morning at headquarters when Provost Carmichael was confronted by his new chauffeur driven limo and realised it didn't have a ladder rack on the roof.
Still, he can keep it for getting him home from the pub at night providing he is sober enough to drive the snp van during the day.
Maybe they'll find a few coppers in the budget to buy him a roof rack. After all he can't disappoint the boys at HMP Kilmarnock.

Re: New administration at ERC 11 years, 10 months ago #20

• Ernhw Ltd
  • ernhw Ltd
Last night saw the appointments made at the council for the next five years.

As expected Alastair Carmichael has been appointed as the Provost, Betty Cunningham, remains Deputy Provost.

The Leader continues to be Jim Fletcher and this term he has only one deputy Tony Buchanan.

The convenors are as follows.

Regeneration Tony Buchannan
Education Elaine Green
Housing Danny Devlin
Environment Vincent Waters
Community Safety Mary Montague
CHCP Alan Lafferty (Also Health Board)

A new convenorship has been created,
Corporate Services Ian McAlpine

Chair of,
Planning Kenny Hay
Licensing Tommy Reilly

Re: New administration at ERC 11 years, 10 months ago #21

• lasercow
  • Administrator
Oh great, I've often wondered why there wasn't a Corporate Services convenor, it's such a vital requirement. What is it again?

Good to see everyone got a wee job, wouldn't like anyone to be left out!

I'm sure Planning will be safe in Kenny's hand, I'm sure he has a lot of experience in that area.

Elaine's been busy at Education already, I saw something she wrote on the future of education in the area. Well it said "Councillor XXXXXX, Chair of Education", but I'm sure she wrote it really.

Anyone got relatives in Australia, makes it easier to get a visa....

Re: New administration at ERC 11 years, 10 months ago #22

• Grizzly

Re: New administration at ERC 11 years, 10 months ago #23

• The InsidER
Cllr Montague was not present at the meeting last night, apparently she was ill.

Re: New administration at ERC 11 years, 10 months ago #24

• Gloria
I hear that mary Doll was canvasing hard for the Provosts job, she will be in the huff gthat she never got it and have development the German Measels again, she always catches them when she is in the huff and in the extra today Tony Buchanan says that Carmichael will make a good Provost, as he is a people person
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds