Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Social media bad boy
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Social media bad boy

Re: Social media bad boy 8 years, 7 months ago #25

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
Is East Renfrewshire Council now in the business of threatening and bullying the chair of ERNHW, and if so for what reason and to what purpose?

ERNHW operates under an executive committee which consists of 12 people.

It is always stated that if any individual objects to anything that appears in the forum that all they require to do is send an email to the admin addy, stating which item causes them to object and why.

Thereafter the item(s) will to looked at and the complaint assessed and if upheld the item(s) will be removed.

ERC are well aware of this policy, as are each individual elected member and anyone, including staff are encouraged to contact ERNHW and indicate which threads / posts are causing them a problem, and why, and these complaints will be investigated.

The question has to be asked, is Caroline Innes abusing her position in this regard?

It would appear to us that if anyone is being threatened, bullied etc then it is the chair and that there may be cause for him to consider legal proceedings.

Re: Social media bad boy 8 years, 7 months ago #26

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
In addition to the foregoing and we question Caroline Innes's motives, we would have to question whether Tom is a customer, and as such can ERC impose a ban.

From the ERC policy document on unacceptable behaviour -

Tom has never engaged with the council by telephoning and being abusive - so why is he banned from phoning.?

Tom has never sent an abusive letter to the council - so why is he banned from writing?

Re: Social media bad boy 8 years, 7 months ago #27

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
Similar to ERNHW Limited, Newsline has a number of people who input (report) and we asked Tom for his comments.

Tom said "My Avatar is a Silverback for a reason, and I can assure Caroline Innes that I will defend myself against this false allegation with all of my being and if issued with legal proceedings I will plead not guilty, attend court and force my accusers out of the shadows". "In my opinion these attacks on anyone who speaks their mind in East Renfrewshire must stop". "Certain elected members must remember that there was an election and not a coronation".

Re: Social media bad boy 8 years, 7 months ago #28

• Gerry
If they took this to court every cllr and staff member that thought they had a problem with this site would have turn up and give evididence under oath and subject themselves to cross examination. The national press would love it.

Re: Social media bad boy 8 years, 7 months ago #29

• Gloria
Bet I could guess who is pushing this crap just like the last time. We could crowd fund for a lawyer

Re: Social media bad boy 8 years, 7 months ago #30

• Helen
  • Platinum Boarder
This so wrong just because we are telling the truth ERC can't handle it and have to threaten and bully
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds