ER Newsline

More ...

Surveys
Forum

Search this site....

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Cllr David Macdonald accused of wanting those with disabilities / medical issues to wear visible ID
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cllr David Macdonald accused of wanting those with disabilities / medical issues to wear visible ID

Cllr David Macdonald accused of wanting those with disabilities / medical issues to wear visible ID 3 years, 4 months ago #1

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
From Cllrs Macdonalds facebook page

2020-10-298.png

A comment from one of his members
2020-10-299.png

A comment from David Macdonald

Re: Cllr David Macdonald accused of wanting those with disabilities / medical issues to wear visible ID 3 years, 4 months ago #2

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
Macdonald has posted what now appears to be a rant. Not wearing a mask should be a CRIME, £1,000 fine for first time rising to £5,000 for a second time. "All resulting in a CRIMINAL conviction, together with wearing outer clothing ID and trying to justify it by citing disabled driving permits. Mask wearing in public spaces should be mandatory by CRIMINAL law. If individuals cannot wear them then they should be issued NHS exemption cards to prove their status if challenged and challenging those who are not wearing masks by shop staff and police must be allowed. . Those that carry the cards should be issued a lanyard to place their ID in and wear outside their clothing should they choose to do so to avoid being challenged repeatedly. We already do this for disabled parking spaces. It's called a blue badge."

Re: Cllr David Macdonald accused of wanting those with disabilities / medical issues to wear visible ID 3 years, 4 months ago #3

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
In my personal opinion the man does not know what he is talking about. I have a blue badge and I was requived to PROVE that I was disabled to the extent I cannot was a distance to shops etc. Only when my examination was concluded by a medical expert on behalf of ERC was I issued with my card, which I had to renew after three years, yes, same examination once again. I have researched so called face mask exemption cards, Doctors will not issue, a number of charities will issue for a monetary fee. Guess what, you do not require to provide proof of disability to obtain the card.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds