ER Newsline

More ...

Surveys
Forum

Search this site....

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Cllr Barbara Grant - Sharp as a tack, and highlighting the Audit Committee Cllrs are also as sharp.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cllr Barbara Grant - Sharp as a tack, and highlighting the Audit Committee Cllrs are also as sharp.

Cllr Barbara Grant - Sharp as a tack, and highlighting the Audit Committee Cllrs are also as sharp. 3 years, 4 months ago #1

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
To follow....

Re: Cllr Barbara Grant - Sharp as a tack, and highlighting the Audit Committee Cllrs are also as sharp. 3 years, 4 months ago #2

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
Audit & Strutiny meeting 26 November 2020

Cllr Barbera Grant raises a question.

"Here's a question and maybe you can get me an answer soon"

2020-11-282.jpg

Cllr Grant (Conservative)

Re: Cllr Barbara Grant - Sharp as a tack, and highlighting the Audit Committee Cllrs are also as sharp. 3 years, 4 months ago #3

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
"Christmas lights are attached to lamp posts in my area, is this something we are getting money in for.

Buisinesses could pay to sponsor funding of Christmas lights.

Maybe they got money in from somewhere?"
RUxNOTAxNjU0Mjc.jpg

Re: Cllr Barbara Grant - Sharp as a tack, and highlighting the Audit Committee Cllrs are also as sharp. 3 years, 4 months ago #4

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
Cllr Gilbert - No knowledge

Cllr Miller (Chair) - The BID pay for the ones in Clarkston

Cllr Grant - No knowledge

Cllr Ireland - The only one with some knowledge

"I am sure I saw a paper that said it was part of the Town Centre Resiliance Fund"

Re: Cllr Barbara Grant - Sharp as a tack, and highlighting the Audit Committee Cllrs are also as sharp. 3 years, 4 months ago #5

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
£113,000 of new lighting.

The new winter lighting forms part of a range of regeneration projects planned across East Renfrewshire, supported by £1 million from the Scottish Government’s Town Centre Fund.

The lighting has been installed in Thornliebank, Giffnock, Netherlee, Busby, Newton Mearns, Barrhead, Neilston, Uplawmoor, Eaglesham and Waterfoot.

Re: Cllr Barbara Grant - Sharp as a tack, and highlighting the Audit Committee Cllrs are also as sharp. 3 years, 4 months ago #6

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
Does it now strike you with pride to know that the members of the council AUDIT & SCRUTINY committee are fully aware of everything to do with money swirling around the council.

They should be excused for missing a megre amount such as £1 million, should they not.

Staff are producing papers and some cllrs are apparently not even reading them, the chair Stewart Miller is only aware of his own ward, does he not care about the rest of the authority.

These lights have been up for weeks, they have not just apeared on the day of the committees meeting.

Also present at the meeting were Head of Accountancy - Margaret McCrossan
Chief Accountant - Barbara Clark

Neither of which had the answer.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds