Search this site....

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Cllr Annette Ireland Launches bid to be Regional SNP MSP
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cllr Annette Ireland Launches bid to be Regional SNP MSP

Cllr Annette Ireland Launches bid to be Regional SNP MSP 3 years, 2 months ago #1

• RM64
  • Platinum Boarder
Cllr Annette Ireland has posted on their facebook page -

Annette Ireland SNP For The West of Scotland
15 January at 10:06

I have decided to submit my name to our Scottish National Party (SNP) National Secretary confirming that I would like to stand for the West of Scotland Regional List in our upcoming Scottish Parliamentary election.

It would be such an incredible privilege to represent our region at Holyrood.

I have a proven track record of delivering and have the determination, ability, strength of character and experience to win in this upcoming election and make a difference here in the West of Scotland.

I would very much appreciate the support of SNP members across our Region and I am seeking your help in achieving this, firstly in receiving your nomination and then by voting for me as either your first or second choice as candidate on your ballot.

I am asking that you vote for me as your choice for the West of Scotland to fight not only for a fairer Scotland but an independent one.

Please share this post so I can reach as many West of Scotland SNP members as possible.

Thank you, Annette

(NOTE:
This topic is for information only as Cllr Ireland is a Local ward 4 Councillor.

I am not a member of any political party or group or any other organisation, but a voter with no particular political party allegiance.

I will not be voting in any SNP or other Party events to nominate MSPs.

I have no interest on who the SNP Party or other parties pick
(until they stand for election and want my vote)).
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds