Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Not just a mosque !!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Not just a mosque !!!!

Re: Not just a mosque !!!! 10 years, 5 months ago #157

• southsider
Personally can't see them pulling out as they are having there own Muslim only meeting on Tuesday night at mearns castle high

So far they have achieved nothing so there would be no reason to pull out additionally the reason for not looking at patterton farm is it in administration my thoughts are this makes it easier and more affordable

Re: Not just a mosque !!!! 10 years, 5 months ago #158

• DJ
Same subscriber as wrote to Cllr. Watters with the same email. Slightly different response. Could it be something to do with different pass grade results from the SNP charm school?

From: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
To: nzzzzzzzzzz; This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ; This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ; This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ; This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ; This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ; This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ; This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ; This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ; This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ; This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ; This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ; This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ; This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ; This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 20:16:58 +0000
Subject: Re: Fw: Eastwood High School

Sent from Samsung Galaxy on O2

Dear Nzzzzzzz Zzzz , I note from your email that you have not included other "so called councillors" Gilbert, Grant, Swift , Green, O'Kane, McAlpine and Buchanan , which has at least spared them for the moment of the diatribe you seem to have put forward. I like most if not all of my fellow councillors have far from made our mind up on this issue as the consultation process has not been completed. This may guide us in our decision making and I would encourage you to make your views known through this process. If however you feel unable to use reasonable and civil language to do this I would suggest you seek proffessional help. You seem to have a very strange way of enlisting support for your views. I intend to be guided by the facts and my concience on issues such as this. So rather than me grow up and man up why dont you shut up. Regards Councillor Tommy Reilly.

Re: Not just a mosque !!!! 10 years, 5 months ago #159

• Concerned ERC Parent
DJ wrote:
Cllr. Watters attachment toi a resident. Quite astonishing!!!
VW1.jpg

I'm fed up with this.

It's a great new school. What happens when all the house building is complete and if the school needs extended?

That's why the reply from Cllr Waters is funny. Especially using the St Ninian's example. Had to laugh at that. Would there be an issue over denominational places if other public buildings weren't on the same site as St Ninian's?

No, an extension could be built and they wouldn't have to kick kids out of their schools.

So, sorry Cllr, if you want to force house building in the area then you better make sure pupils fit in schools or there is some campus land spare to extend.

Wouldn't this be common sense, keeping the land for the school, given there are plenty of alternative sites for other public buildings?

Any St Ninian's or Robslee parent would be able to give you free advice on this Cllr Waters.

And on your security point, why is OLM having a corridor built into the Robslee building? Must be the weather.

Re: Not just a mosque !!!! 10 years, 5 months ago #160

• Tom
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Re: Not just a mosque !!!! 10 years, 5 months ago #161

• BJ67
Councillor 's comments re security at saint ninians - maybe they are breaking the law and the school should be enfenced.

just cause it is done in one place does not make the security argument invalid councillor.

Re: Not just a mosque !!!! 10 years, 5 months ago #162

• Concerned ERC Parent
Didn't Cllr Robertson get a fence put up around Netherlee primary?

Cllr Reilly, too many f's I'm afffffraid.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds