ER Newsline

More ...

Surveys
Forum

Search this site....

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Are Giffnock residents being worked into an unnecessary frenzy by Community Activists?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Are Giffnock residents being worked into an unnecessary frenzy by Community Activists?

Re: Are Giffnock residents being worked into an unnecessary frenzy by Community Activists? 10 years, 6 months ago #7

• Billy
More at the top table than there were in the audience.

Re: Are Giffnock residents being worked into an unnecessary frenzy by Community Activists? 10 years, 6 months ago #8

• lasercow
  • Administrator
....Chief Inspector Campbell Crawford confirming that the office was only going to be closed to the public between midnight and 7am, and not shutting down.

I find it very hard to believe that any of those attending did not know this. It has been made very clear. Even reading The Extra would give you all the facts!

Was there perhaps another reason why some of those attended this meeting instead of another local one...? You would have thought, as a Director of the Scottish Futures Trust, Jim might have like to hear the opinions of ER residents on the proposals at Eastwood High? And Ken, as a supporter of the Mosque in Eastwood High grounds, could have given his views?

I hear the Neilston Primary PC meeting attracted 3 councillors too....

Re: Are Giffnock residents being worked into an unnecessary frenzy by Community Activists? 10 years, 6 months ago #9

• The InsidER
I am led to believe that the decision on the night was to agree to the closure.

Re: Are Giffnock residents being worked into an unnecessary frenzy by Community Activists? 10 years, 6 months ago #10

• lasercow
  • Administrator
So basically they were wasting police time by having this meeting? Seems to becoming a habit with these folk....

Re: Are Giffnock residents being worked into an unnecessary frenzy by Community Activists? 10 years, 6 months ago #11

• lgm
Ah, but they were giving politicians somewhere to hide for the evening.

Re: Are Giffnock residents being worked into an unnecessary frenzy by Community Activists? 10 years, 6 months ago #12

• Gloria
Anyone seen the Lessor this week.

The meeting was well attended says the leader.

(All the top table were moved into the cheap seats for the photo to make it look busy) and what about this for a statement Lisa Paton, from Thornliebank and Giffnock tenants and residents association, said: “By working in partnership, we need to ensure there is meaningful dialogue, data and discussion to ensure there is community involvement and confidence in the decision-making process.”

Err what was that you just said

jj.jpg
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds