Forum

Search this site....

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

East Ren Cllr in attack on the author of Briefing Notes
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: East Ren Cllr in attack on the author of Briefing Notes

East Ren Cllr in attack on the author of Briefing Notes 10 years, 7 months ago #1

• Ernhw Ltd
  • ernhw Ltd
Councilor Vincent Waters on his Facebook Page presents a quote from Briefing Notes "To insert a mosque retrospectively into a long established residential community is manifestly unfair." and says that the author is SICK.

vincent-waters-attacks-local-campaigner.jpg

Re: East Ren Cllr in attack on the author of Briefing Notes 10 years, 7 months ago #2

• lasercow
  • Administrator
Did the Pictish King not convert to Christianity (or at least impress him) when Columba rode the Loch Ness Monster from Inverness to Urqhuart Castle (or something like that, I was distracted trying to stop our youngest climbing over the walls of the castle into the loch when we visited....)?

Re: East Ren Cllr in attack on the author of Briefing Notes 10 years, 7 months ago #3

• lasercow
  • Administrator
I think this sets the tone for the Administrations response to this issue - any objectors will be portrayed to be anti-Muslim, instead of anti-building-on-land-belonging-to-a-school.

Re: East Ren Cllr in attack on the author of Briefing Notes 10 years, 7 months ago #4

• Tom
I have posted the following on Cllr Waters F/B page

Cllr Waters I am disappointed that you should take this man's comment and isolate it, I have read the full transcript and it does not appear sick or anti any religion to me, perhaps Cllr Beare and others should read the entire script before jumping in with both feet.

Re: East Ren Cllr in attack on the author of Briefing Notes 10 years, 7 months ago #5

• lasercow
  • Administrator
I would, but he banned me, after accusing me of sectarianism, then deleting my post (which clearly wasn't).

Re: East Ren Cllr in attack on the author of Briefing Notes 10 years, 7 months ago #6

• Hhs
  • Platinum Boarder
Counciler waters what a disgrace this has been lifted and made to look like an attack on our Moslem friends I hope the author sues you and exposes you for the disgrace you are
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds