Forum

Search this site....

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

East Ren Cllr in attack on the author of Briefing Notes
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: East Ren Cllr in attack on the author of Briefing Notes

Re: East Ren Cllr in attack on the author of Briefing Notes 10 years, 7 months ago #7

• Eddie
  • Gold Boarder
Pleeze currect me if ah'm wrang but is this no the guy whae's stomoch covers the hauf o' europe, or at the very least, casts a giant shadow ower G & T.

An he's ca'en sumwan else sick!

Pot, kettle, black cums tae mind, Vinnie

Jist how cun ye criticise others when ye're a basket case yersel!

Re: East Ren Cllr in attack on the author of Briefing Notes 10 years, 7 months ago #8

• big jim fae the mearns
Somebody needs to remind Councillor Watters that he is there to serve the community and not treat the residents of East Renfrewshire with contempt. Still it is hardly surprising that those who support this application will try and smear anyone who opposes it as racist since they don't have a logical argument available.

Re: East Ren Cllr in attack on the author of Briefing Notes 10 years, 7 months ago #9

• Sax
  • Platinum Boarder
Not a very clever attempt at blackening someone with this edited version designed to inflame people who do not know the facts. I see nothing in this man's BNs that indicate that he is anti - muslim.

Vincent people in glass houses comes to mind..... what could we say about a man of the faith.... who trained for the priesthood.... whilst still in wedlock is now living with his concubine and cannot take the Eucharist as others of his faith due to this.

Re: East Ren Cllr in attack on the author of Briefing Notes 10 years, 6 months ago #10

• Concerned ERC Parent
If this is the version of BN I'm thinking of then the good Cllr has it in for someone.

He should print the full version on his Facebook page.

If he did I'm sure most people reading it would be asking him exactly how he is going to make sure there are enough school places.

Why doesn't he post the full thing?

Re: East Ren Cllr in attack on the author of Briefing Notes 10 years, 6 months ago #11

• Sheila Blige
Perhaps Cllr Waters was trying to be "down with da kids" as today's "yoof" now use the word 'sick' to mean 'brilliant'. Perhaps it's all you old fuddy-duddies who have got the wrong end of the stick.

Re: East Ren Cllr in attack on the author of Briefing Notes 10 years, 6 months ago #12

• Eddie
  • Gold Boarder
Aye, Vinnie, ah suppose thut's nae such thing as bad publicity.
Sumthin like this keeps yer fat face oan front o' everywan minds.

Pass the rotten eggs please
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds