Anne McGuire resigns from chair of community council
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anne McGuire resigns from chair of community council

Anne McGuire resigns from chair of community council 10 years, 6 months ago #1

• southsider
I reckon its worth its own thread .

Her short tenure was full of controversy

I say onwards and upwards and lets hope whom is elected is the peoples choice and voice . I wonder how many of the newly elected will follow out the door ?

Re: Anne McGuire resigns from chair of community council 10 years, 6 months ago #2

• flyboy
As I predicted earlier today, it has happened. Thank goodness. Now let's all look to the future.
There is still a problem at other CC's, which I am sure will be sorted in a similar manner.

Re: Anne McGuire resigns from chair of community council 10 years, 6 months ago #3

• Why?
flyboy wrote:
There is still a problem at other CC's, which I am sure will be sorted in a similar manner.

Tha dinnae haw tha baws. Mcguire came wi tacky boots but soon got a richt guid kickin fer hur ignorance an bullyin attitude. Guid riddance tae useless rubbish. Inneresting to see if there are repurcutions wi those tha put her up tae this. Whit a useless scummy bunch. Kicked oot in less than 5 weeks. Way tae go. Tha Mearns CC cuid teach tha others a few lesseons I rekon.
Thornliebank shud hire them as consultants tae handle vinnie an his burd

Re: Anne McGuire resigns from chair of community council 10 years, 6 months ago #4

• Gerry
Well at least now we know that it was Mrs McGuire in the kitchen with a wooden spoon.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds