ER Newsline

More ...

Surveys
Forum

Search this site....

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

What are the Local Councillors doing about the Public toilets at Clarkston Toll?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: What are the Local Councillors doing about the Public toilets at Clarkston Toll?

Re: What are the Local Councillors doing about the Public toilets at Clarkston Toll? 11 years, 5 months ago #61

• The Landlady
Well have I got news for the Councillor.Two friends of mine were at the shops at Clarkston Toll last week both in their late 70's and needed to go to the toilet they asked in two of the charity second hand shops to be told a flat NO.
A lady in the shop shopping intervened and made them aware that the local shops had agreed to do this but none of the shopkeepers knew anything about it?

Is there anything that can be done? Can a letter be sent out to all the shop managers asking them if they are willing to let the general public/customers use their toilets and if so let the public and customers know they can.
Both ladies put their intended purchases back on the rail and left.
Quite right why give these shops the business when they cannot service their customers in a time of need?

Bid Clarkston and Clarkston.com please take note as I will certainly not be attending the xmas day on 24th November 2012 with the fear of not being able to access a local toilet.What are these local groups doing other than in my opinion trying to get their business names noticed?

Re: What are the Local Councillors doing about the Public toilets at Clarkston Toll? 11 years, 4 months ago #62

• Ernhw Ltd
  • ernhw Ltd
toilet.jpg

We sent a reporter out into deepest Barrhead today to have a look at THE toilet.

Located directly centre of the Main Street and visible from all angles.

Surprisingly cheep to use, only 10 pence.

Very clean and hygienic inside and very roomy, space for a wheelchair.

And for your 10 pence you get to use the facility, use of both hot and cold running water and the use of a hot air hand drier.

Very palatial and a very good use of 10 pence.

Re: What are the Local Councillors doing about the Public toilets at Clarkston Toll? 11 years, 4 months ago #63

• lgm
Very nice, but not much use if you need to go in Clarkston, as I have, in the past. Disgraceful lack of facilities there.
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds